How to Request RainbowPAC Endorsement
Candidates for office from any political party are eligible to be considered for RainbowPAC endorsement.
- Complete and submit the online candidate questionnaire by September 14, 2018 for consideration for endorsement in the November 2018 election. PLEASE NOTE: The deadline is past to apply for endorsement for the November 6, 2018, General Election.
- The RainbowPAC will reach out to you to inform you if any additional information or an interview is required.
- The RainbowPAC Board will consider your questionnaire and any supplemental information provided.
- RainbowPAC will contact you to announce your endorsement and any funds awarded.
Legislation or Ballot Measure Endorsement:
- Contact and/or submit background information on bill or ballot measure to RainbowPAC Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule presentation to PAC Committee as needed.
- RainbowPAC Committee recommends endorsement or no endorsement to Rainbow Chamber Board of Directors based on measure’s relevance to business, economic development and/or LGBT rights.
- RainbowPAC schedules presentation and vote at upcoming Chamber event or email vote to Chamber membership.