How to Request RainbowPAC Endorsement
Please note: Please present candidate questionnaire, proposed legislation or ballot measures to RainbowPAC at least 6 weeks prior to endorsement deadline to allow time for our endorsement process.
Candidates for office from any political party are eligible to be considered for RainbowPAC endorsement.
- Complete and submit the online candidate questionnaire.
- Make a brief presentation (3-5 minutes) at the candidate endorsement event scheduled for the upcoming election. Check the Chamber event calendar for dates.
- If unable to attend the candidate endorsement event, consider assigning a spokesperson to present on your behalf.
- Vote of participating Rainbow Chamber members will take place and results be announced at the candidate endorsement event.
- RainbowPAC will contact you to announce your endorsement and any funds awarded.
Legislation or Ballot Measure Endorsement:
- Contact and/or submit background information on bill or ballot measure to RainbowPAC Chair at email@example.com.
- Schedule presentation to PAC Committee as needed.
- RainbowPAC Committee recommends endorsement or no endorsement to Rainbow Chamber Board of Directors based on measure‚Äôs relevance to business, economic development and/or LGBT rights.
- RainbowPAC schedules presentation and vote at upcoming Chamber event or email vote to Chamber membership.