Transform. Inspire. Achieve.
The 2014 UC Davis Executive Leadership Program
Whether you lead a company, a team or a community, the UC Davis Executive Leadership Program is a personal and professional growth experience that will help you inspire, motivate and move forward. Plus, as a Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce member, you’ll receive a $500 discount on program tuition.
The program’s eight, highly interactive seminars will provide you with practical new approaches to leadership, help you learn to better adapt and thrive in the face of change, and advance yourr leadership ability.
- Master practical tools and techniques designed to turn successful managers and executives into exceptional leaders
- Learn from experienced business professionals who understand the leadership challenges you face every day
- Engage in real-world case studies, hands-on exercises and insightful peer discussions that have an immediate, positive impact on the way you lead
- Thursdays, March 13-May 1, 2014, 1:30-8 p.m. at the Sutter Square Galleria
- All materials, including gourmet meals, provided
- Apply online
We are hosting a free online information session on January 16 from 4-5 p.m. (PST), which I encourage you to sign up for. To get a better sense of the quality of the program and its instructors, watch this video on emotional intelligence by Executive Leadership Program instructor Dr. Mitchel Adler. It demonstrates the kind of practical techniques, effective strategies and personal insights you’ll experience as part of the UC Davis Executive Leadership Program.
Leadership skills benefit every aspect of your life. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to explore and achieve your potential.
If you have any questions, please give me a call.
Marketing Director, UC Davis Extension